a message from our director
It’s been a tough few weeks in the photography industry. Studios have been shut and life as we know it has been on hold. We’ve cleaned the garage, sorted the garden, painted fences, and home-schooled the kids the best we know how. But it’s time to get back to the “new normal,” and re-open the studio on 16 June.
At Lovelight Photography, your safety is our top priority. We will be operating in line with the Covid-19 Government Protocols with a reduced team and our opening hours have been adjusted accordingly. Sessions will also be limited to a maximum of 6 people plus pets and kept to an hour to allow for cleaning in between sessions. Full details are below.
We would like to thank you for your continued understanding and patience. We are looking forward to seeing you at the studio soon.
Take care and stay safe,
our Opening hours
Initial opening hours will be as follows:
- Monday – closed
- Tuesday 2-6pm
- Wednesday closed
- Thursday 10-6pm
- Friday 10-5pm
- Saturday 9-5pm
- Sunday – Closed
- Orders that were paid for prior to lock-down will be ready for collection from the 16th of June.
- In order to comply with the government social distancing guidance, you will need to book an appointment to collect your images. Please email the studio to book a time to collect. Alternatively, we are happy to arrange delivery of your images from the 16th June, subject to a P&P fee.
- Please do not arrive at the studio without making an appointment first.
re-booking or booking new appointments
- We will be available to take bookings from the 9th June ready for when we open our studio on the 16th.
- Customers who had to postpone their session or viewing due to lockdown will be given priority. We will therefore be in touch by email/phone shortly to arrange this. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have a specific date in mind or would like to book ASAP.
- Following this we will open our diary for new bookings from July.
- All existing vouchers will be extended until the end of the year.
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
We have been preparing our Covid-19 Protocols with a Risk Assessment. Our aim is to provide a clean and safe environment at the studio to ensure the safety and well being of you, your family and our staff.
- Studio cleaning – We will clean the studio using disinfectant/anti-bacterial cleaner before and after each session. All surfaces will be cleaned. All blankets and props will only be used once before washing. We will leave an hour between sessions to allow our team to deep clean. This will also ensure there is no contact between families leaving/arriving at the studio.
- Sick policy – We kindly ask all customers to notify the studio if anyone coming to the session/viewing has or has had, Covid-19 symptoms such as coughs, fever or sickness or has been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms. Appointments will be re-arranged, at no cost.
- Self-monitoring – We will ask our team and customers to monitor their temperatures and health before coming into the studio. Disposable gloves and masks will be available in the studio to be used as necessary and where appropriate.
- Hand washing – Our team will be required to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds before all sessions and appointments. Sanitising hand gels will also be available, and we kindly ask all customers to use these before, during and after their visit to the studio.
- Social distancing – Our team will agree to make every effort to keep 2m social distancing, where possible, in the studio and on location. In order to achieve this, we will have to avoid certain interactions with our customers, including shaking hands, adjusting hair and/or clothes, posing and helping with children and babies. Our photographers will ask you to help pose and arrange children/babies during your session and will provide all instructions and guidance from 2m, in line with social distancing rules. In order to further comply with the government social distancing guidance, we will be amending some of our services and photography sessions.
- We kindly ask all visitors to maintain 2 m social distancing where possibly and to supervise their children.
- We will not be able to offer hot drinks. Bottled water will be available and must be taken away with you.
- We cannot offer to warm babies’ bottles or help prepare food for babies and small children.
- Sessions will be limited to a maximum of 5 people plus pets.
- Sessions will be kept to an hour to allow for cleaning in between sessions.
- We will be operating a strict appointment only policy to avoid unnecessary contact between customers. This will also include collection of orders.