We have Christmas wrapped up for you this year with 2 simple packages! Our Shooting Star package is ideal for families and make great gifts for friends and relatives. We also have a special mid-week package designed to be On Your Wall For Christmas. Whether you are looking to treat yourself or give a memorable gift to friends & family, our Christmas packages are affordable and offer great value. Remember your session has to be complete before 24 November to guarantee pre-Christmas delivery!
1. Shooting Star Package Includes:
- A fun and relaxed photography session, capturing the unique connections between you as a family
- Creative design and image preparation by your photographer
- A private viewing of your images at our studio
- A beautiful handmade mounted 12″ x 8″ print of your choice
- Normally £239, the package is available for minimum donation of £50
How to book:
- Make your donation through our Just Giving page
- Call the studio 01483 237300 or email email@example.com to secure your date
- If this is a gift please let us know and we will send you a gift box and a voucher
2. On Your Wall For Christmas Package Includes:
- 40 minute professional festive session worth £60
- 40 minute viewing session to choose your images
- 5 digital images worth £445
- Available for just £250 – saving you £255!
- Additional digital images are £30 each
- All fine art prints and framed desk images half price
- Mid-week only package (some weekends will be available on request)
- Order frames before 3 December to have your images on your wall
- Session has to be completed by 24 November
How to book:
- The session fee of £250 is due at the time of booking to reserve your slot; we cannot accept any bookings without payment and slots cannot be reserved and are sold on a first come first serve basis
- Payments can be made by bank transfer or card over the phone to secure your booking, just call the studio on 01483 237300
Terms & Conditions:
- Please arrive in your outfits if you would like more an outfit change.
- Slots are limited; only one family up to 5 people per booking/session.
- Sessions are ONLY suitable for children from 6 months; babies must be able to sit unaided to attend.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. You may not exchange an existing offer for this Christmas package.
- Please arrive on time as late arrivals will affect your session time. If you arrive later than 15 mins after your scheduled session time you will need to re-book another date and the session fee will be lost.
- Digital images will be retouched and sent online within 3 days. Prints and framed images will be ready by 20th December. Please speak to the team if you require items any sooner.
About Shooting Star Children’s Hospices
Shooting Star is a leading children’s hospice charity caring for babies, children and young people with life-limiting conditions, and their families. Whether lives are measured in days, weeks, months or years, they are there to make every moment count.
Our story began as two separate children’s hospice charities. CHASE which was founded in 1994 and The Shooting Star Trust founded in 1995. In April 2011, the two charities merged to become Shooting Star Chase, with the two hospices Christopher’s in Guildford and Shooting Star House in Hampton able to provide more care for more children and families in London and Surrey. In February 2019 we updated our name to Shooting Star Children’s Hospices, to provide greater clarity about what we do.
Today we are a leading children’s hospice charity supporting over 700 children, and their families, throughout Surrey and across 15 boroughs of London, 365 days a year.